- About us
- Where we work
- Childhood deafness
- Learning from experience
- News and Events
- How you can help
- Our network
Vision and values
Our vision is a world without barriers for every deaf child.
- deaf children and young people to achieve their true potential
- families to achieve the best outcomes for their deaf child.
- world leading family centred services supporting deaf children and their parents
- new approaches to the development of effective communication within the family and other environments.
- social attitudes which prevent deaf children from reaching their true potential
- governments to act where necessary.
We believe that:
- every deaf child has the right to the same opportunities as a hearing child
- every deaf child has the right to be included and valued by society
- families have the right to make informed choices together with their deaf child and for those choices to be implemented
- families have the right to clear and balanced information and support, delivered in a way that is accessible to them.